Exchange & Return Policy
- Goods sold are not exchangeable or refundable unless goods are (1) damaged or faulty due to manufacturing defects or (2) goods delivered are incorrect.
- As Ssoftly designs are handmade, products may differ in length, colour, pattern and size. Items are not refundable due to minor variance in design specifications.
Actual product may vary from images due to photoshoot lighting conditions and screen settings. Or due to the use of natural materials. The part of product can be replaced to other design.
- Please contact us within 24 hours of purchasing the item should there be a defect found for exchange.
- Silver 925 is soft material and may bend with force. Silver 925 products are non-refundable due to post-purchase damage.
- We provide after-sales service within 1 month should parts are needed to be replaced/repaired. There may be charges depending on the service required. Replacement of parts is subjected to availability.
- We provide complimentary after-sales service for detached parts due to loss of glue adhesion. Should the parts be lost, charges may be issued accordingly for the replacement.
- Defect caused by customer's careless within the warranty period will be charged for repair. ( ex. Broken ring, ear stud, parts.. ) If you resize the ring to the center ,it can cause the shape to deform so jam stone can be came off. It will be charged for exchage.
- 925 Silver is a soft metal so that Silver post could be bent with a strong force, but will not get dented easily just by wearing it without any other extra force. Please straighten silver post with hand softly, it will not break them off.
How do I set up an exchange or return?
Contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an exchange or return.