Exchange and Return Policy
- Products sold cannot be exchanged or refunded unless (1) the goods are damaged or defective due to manufacturing defects, or (2) the goods delivered are incorrect. Please check the status of the product as soon as you receive it. If there is a defect in the product, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Subsequent defects may not be repairable or may be charged for the AS.
- Ssoftly's designs are handmade so it can vary in length, color, pattern, and size. Items cannot be refunded due to minor differences in design specifications.
- The actual product may differ from the image depending on the lighting and screen settings. When parts are out of stock, it can be partially changed to a different design.
- If you find any defects for replacement, please contact us within 24 hours of purchasing the product.
- Most earrings's post of Ssoftly are made of 925 silver for allergy prevention purposes. Silver 925 is a soft material that can be bent by force. Silver 925 products cannot be refunded after purchasing due to damage. Do not force the earring studs too hard. If the needle is broken, it cannot be repaired or replaced.
- We provide after service within 1 month if parts need to be replaced/repaired. You may be charged depending on the service you need.
- Part replacement is only available when it is possible.
If the stone falls due to weakening adhesion, After service is available. If a part is lost, it may be charged depending on the cost of replacement.
- Default due to customer carelessness within the warranty period will be charged for the AS (e.g., broken rings, ear studs, parts...) Do not overspread the ring and adjust the size. If the shape is deformed, the jam-stone may fall. In this case, you will be charged for the repair.
- Due to the nature of the product, there may be some scratches or bond marks. Returns or refunds due to minor defects are not allowed.
- The 925 Silver is a soft metal and the Silver Post can be bent with strong force, but it is not easily crushed just by wearing it without applying any force. Spread the silver post gently with your fingers if it is bent.
How do I set up an exchange or return?
To set up an exchange or return, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.